CNPP Internship Program
The CNPP Internship Program runs mid-May through August. The deadline for submissions is March 1.
Applicants must submit a cover letter, résumé, and official transcript to be considered for the CNPP Internship Program. The cover letter must include the following:
- A description of your degree/major.
- An indication of the CNPP long-term projects of interest to you.
- Your preferred start and end date. (The CNPP Internship Program runs mid-May through August.)
- The number of days and hours per week you are available to be an intern.
- A statement that you will request that your registrar's office send a transcript directly to CNPP.
- A statement acknowledging that you are willing to intern on a voluntary, unpaid basis.
- The contact information of your faculty/staff advisor.
- Your contact information, including telephone number.
For more details, review the National Volunteer Student Internship Program.
- "I absolutely loved every second that I was working with CNPP. I feel like I was challenged and really utilized in completing projects."
- "It is such a good feeling to know that you are able to contribute in a way that is mutually beneficial."
- "Because of my work here, communicating scientifically based research to the public will probably become the focus of my future career."