Nutrition Evidence Library -- Systematic Review Projects
USDA’s Nutrition Evidence Library systematic reviews are transparent and accessible to the public. Documentation from each step of the systematic review process for all reviews completed by the NEL can be found on this website. This includes research questions, literature selection criteria (inclusion/ exclusion criteria), search strategies, lists of included and excluded studies (with rationale), assessment of the risk of bias of included studies, evidence summaries and tables, key findings, graded conclusion statements, and research recommendations.
Click below for more information about each NEL systematic review project:
- 2015 Dietary Guidelines Advisory Committee Systematic Reviews
- 2010 Dietary Guidelines Advisory Committee Systematic Reviews
- Birth to 24 Months (B-24) Topic Identification Project
- Dietary Patterns Systematic Review Project
- Nutrition Education Systematic Review Project